miercuri, 28 iulie 2021

Hello, everyone!

Hello, everyone! I can not live without writing, is very sure now. Writing is making me happy. Now I will try to do this in English because I have to practise this language. Unfortunately I forgot it. A few years ago I could write without consulting a dictionary, now is very hard for me to write in this wonderful language. But practise is the mother of success, don't you think? 

I have changed my job five months ago and I am a little bit stressed out lately. It's normal especially when you are doing this change at almost forty years old. And the only solution I have found to get out of stress was to write. I have started this blog by writing about me and my beautiful children. I succed to tell you about our problems at the beginning of our parental experience. I will continue to write and I hope that in this way I will manage the stress. Wish me luck!



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Valsul fluturasilor

,, Muzica purifică sufletele de praful vieții cotidiene" ne spune Berthold Auerbach. Sunt întru totul de acord cu această afirmație. În...